Cerealsly Awesome Cookies
Feeling lucky this March? Try this fun lucky charm cookie recipe.
Here's what you'll need:
3 1/2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
3 Tsp. of Baking Soda
1 Tsp. of Salt
1 Cup of Salted Butter (Cold)
1 Cup of Vegetable Oil
1 Cup of Crushed up Lucky Charm Cereal (without the marshmallows)
1 1/3 Cup of the Marshmallows from the Lucky Charm Cereal
1 Cup of Granulated Sugar
1 Cup of Brown Sugar
1 Tbs. Vanilla
1 Tsp. of 2% Milk
1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the Lucky Charms cereal and separate the marshmallows from the dry cereal. Set the marshmallows aside in a bowl.
- Put (1) cup of the dry cereal into a bag and crush into tiny pieces. The cereal should be crushed enough to mix into the cookie dough.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside in a medium size bowl. This is your "Flour Mixture".
- Using a mixer cream together the cold butter & sugars (this should take about 2 minutes).
- Add the Vanilla, Milk, and Egg.
- Once all your wet ingredients are combined together, alternate adding in flour mixture and oil.
- Once fully combined, add in the crushed lucky charm cereal and chocolate chips.
- Use a wooden spoon to stir in the marshmallows that you separated out in the beginning.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Once they start to brown on top they are ready to take out.
Note: When I made them, I packed them into the scoop to make sure they did not fall apart. They should be about the size of 2 tablespoons.
Comment below if you try the recipe! Excited to hear some feedback :)